What about pilgrimage helps you let go of fears and find peace that passes understanding? How can you be still and hear God’s voice as you trek the ancient pilgrimage route? How will you prepare your heart for a closer walk with God on El Camino? Find answers to these and other questions in Spiritual and Walking Guide: León to Santiago, a daily devotional and walking guide.
Click here to read more on Amazon…
Included in the spiritual walking guide:
- Daily scripture readings – no need to carry a heavy Bible
- Meditations that help you hear God’s direction for your life
- Questions for reflection to make the most of your pilgrimage
- Details about where to sleep, daily distances walked and essential websites
- Cool insider travel tips
- How to procure a Pilgrim Credential
- How to follow the route without maps.
Here then is a guide ideally suited to you, the pilgrim, who is seeking direction, both spiritually and geographically while walking El Camino from León, Spain to Santiago de Compostela.
With space to journal thoughts and revelations, you’ll hold onto this book as a keepsake of your pilgrimage along The Way for many years to come.
The three-in-one book by award-winning travel writer, Stacey Wittig, offers daily devotionals with scriptures for The Way and thought-provoking questions, space to journal, and a walking guide.
If you are starting your Camino pilgrimage at León, Spain, or a place west of León, then this is the book for you. Click here to learn more or buy now.